The Norrbotten Museum is located in two places in Luleå - we have free entry to all exhibitions and events!
Norrbottens museum, city centre:
In Luleå city centre you find the museum's exhibitions, program activities, café and shop.
It is currently not possible to book the café or the meeting room.
Tuesday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Wednesday 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Thuesday – Friday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday–Sunday 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Irregular visiting hours
- Maundy Thursday 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Ascension Day, Whit Sunday and Epiphany, visiting hours are 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Sweden's National Day (6th of June) 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Good Friday, Easter Saturday, Easter Sunday, Easter Monday.
- 1st of May.
- Midsummer Eve and Midsummer’s Day.
- Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
Norrbottens museum, Björkskatan:
Archive centre, research room and library
Tuesday–Thursday 9 a.m.–3 p.m. Visit must be booked on phone number: +46 (0)920-24 35 80.
Other times we refer to voicemail or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo archive and the department of museum collections
Visiting hours according to agreement, please call +46 (0)920–24 35 02.